Friday, November 2, 2012

Back again

Well it has been a while since I updated things in Estria.I have been away from home for much for most of this year doing fieldwork for a project I have been waiting for and hoping to begin for over a decade, and it looks like the that will continue for the next 3-4 years.

Nevertheless, I have been able to tinker with the Principality a little now and then. And now that HaT's Seven Years War sets are slowly marching to their muster points, I have been doing up some uniform plates, preparing for the day I can finally put paint to plastic.

So far, I have done plates for the Prince's own two regiments, and for the forces of the smaller Duchies. For the armies of the Grand Duchies, I have only done the cavalry so far. All plates are based on the excellent uniform templates you can see over at "Not by Appointment."

No comments:

Post a Comment